Sunday, June 5, 2011

kim kardashian and kris humphries

kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries
  • Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries



  • PhoenixKit
    Mar 26, 09:16 PM
    Wow..$450 for just a photo of a iPhone? I highly doubt people read the description..:eek:





    kim kardashian and kris humphries. kim kardashian kris humphries
  • kim kardashian kris humphries



  • tekam
    Jun 22, 12:44 PM
    Hey i've been lookiong for a cable to connect my ipod touch to my tv so i can watch movies and such ... but i can't find any that doesnt costs to much ... anyone know where or what i should buy one ? thanks





    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian and Kris
  • Kim Kardashian and Kris



  • GooMan
    Apr 28, 10:46 AM
    Lack of standard MicroUSB port means having to rely on Apple cabling - forget the cable and you're hosed if no one else has one.

    I know more people who have Apple iPod/iPhone/iPad cables than MicroUSB cables. Hell, I see knockoff Apple cables for sale all the time at service stations. Most people couldn't care less if the iPhone has a MicroUSB port.





    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian and Kris
  • Kim Kardashian and Kris



  • MacNut
    Feb 14, 03:01 PM
    So with Ed as a Mod will we still get the rotating Keira avatars that we have come to know and love. :)



    more...


    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian and BF Kris
  • Kim Kardashian and BF Kris



  • Melrose
    Apr 8, 07:55 PM
    Nothing special this month.

    I used to think she was hot... Times change I guess.





    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kris Humphries View
  • Kris Humphries View



  • princealfie
    Nov 30, 10:51 AM
    The US branch of HMV didn't survive either.

    Clap clap. Nice...

    Let's hope iTunes will dominate the nation then. :cool:



    more...


    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Tag: Kris Humphries middot; New
  • Tag: Kris Humphries middot; New



  • ann713
    Feb 16, 03:39 AM
    No ass and ugly legs? Terrible! :(

    Wow, really? Thank goodness the majority of men are not this douchey.





    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kimkardashian Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are planning to play it safe with a pre-nup, TMZ reports. While Kim is a bona fide mogul worth a reported
  • Kimkardashian Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are planning to play it safe with a pre-nup, TMZ reports. While Kim is a bona fide mogul worth a reported



  • starflyer
    Apr 4, 11:58 AM
    How hard is it to uncheck these two boxes?
    http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/6509/onek.png

    And other publications, like The Economist, already come with the equivalent boxes unchecked by default.

    If this is from their website, what is their issue with letting users opt-out in their iPad app?



    more...


    kim kardashian and kris humphries. boyfriend Kris Humphries
  • boyfriend Kris Humphries



  • Digitalclips
    Nov 19, 09:11 PM
    I'm certain TJ MAXX ran this by their legal team...

    If they are willing to sell the product at a $100 loss, that's their choice. You may not have a warranty, etc, because they aren't "authorized" by Apple as a price-controlled reseller, but that doesn't mean it's illegal for them to sell it.

    I sold my iPad on craigslist at a loss. I'm not authorized to do that and Steve doesn't care.

    Exactly, Apple wouldn't care if you did. What you sold would be 2nd hand and have no warranty etc.. The same I assume would be true of T.J.s. As non authorized dealers they have bought some iPads and would be selling them as second hand items. Buyer beware.





    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries
  • Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries



  • trekkie604
    Mar 10, 03:40 PM
    Work phone...

    http://link.trekcubed.com/workphone.jpg



    more...


    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian And Kris
  • Kim Kardashian And Kris



  • rien333
    Feb 15, 09:38 AM
    Werd.

    http://img816.imageshack.us/img816/311/screenshot20110214at435.jpg


    Amazing set of icons! Could you tell me where to get them?:)

    Here is my own desktop:
    http://i54.tinypic.com/f4pu0m.png
    Pretty normal, but it's ok for me.





    kim kardashian and kris humphries. The Kardashians Photos - Kim
  • The Kardashians Photos - Kim



  • Hilmi Hamidi
    Dec 6, 04:39 AM
    http://img144.imagevenue.com/loc193/th_17949_Untitled_122_193lo.jpg (http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=17949_Untitled_122_193lo.jpg)



    more...


    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Photo of Kim Kardashian
  • Photo of Kim Kardashian



  • MAC-PRO-DEMON
    Apr 9, 08:22 AM
    It's got to be this beauty *dreaming*
    Ferrari 250 TDF
    http://www.whatonemillionbuys.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/ferrari-250-gt-tour-de-france-berlinetta-front.jpg





    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Media mogul Kim Kardashian,
  • Media mogul Kim Kardashian,



  • R94N
    Oct 2, 12:56 PM
    I've decided I'm going to try it with the dock on the left for a change :) It's the new Ford Focus ST. BTW, the #1 site (imo) for car desktop backgrounds is Netcarshow (http://netcarshow.com), hands down. Nearly every current (and some old) make and model, all HQ. It's awesome.



    more...


    kim kardashian and kris humphries. love with kris humphries
  • love with kris humphries



  • Chip NoVaMac
    Feb 13, 05:50 AM
    Let the battle commence!

    Well you know, everyones got to do a little bit of kissing up now and then :eek: ;) :D

    Well at least you didn't do one of those tacky pics. :D

    Honestly I would have been flattered if asked. But like LBJ, if nominated I would not run, if elected I would not serve (at least at this point). For as evident by my posts over the past few days, my new job and new outlook as to what I find important has changed. In the end I think that active members like myself also serve a purpose, as much as those that are in a mod status.

    I am glad that we have a couple EU members as mods in some degree.





    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian amp; Kris
  • Kim Kardashian amp; Kris



  • blubyu
    Apr 7, 03:00 PM
    I hope other vintage game systems come out for iOS. I'd like to see Coleco make a football game (with the red dots) for iphone. The buttons could go on the screen with room for the field above. The head to head version could be played using two iphones over wifi instead of two people grasping it from opposite sides.

    Uhm, it is already out :) I have had it for over a year.



    more...


    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries
  • Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries



  • MShock
    Mar 23, 11:19 AM
    I wonder if Serlett's departure means more web focus since the new guy focused on the cloud? A new filesystem, being able to run web apps outside the browser, and a new UI would be nice for OSX� an internet layer built in using webkit (if that is possible) would be 3 nice new features, and with the new guy Ferengi or Fedenrigh or whatever� it could be possible?





    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Is Kim Kardashian Up To Her
  • Is Kim Kardashian Up To Her



  • snebes
    Nov 19, 05:24 PM
    Robert Novak
    Information Technology Associate 1

    Rule # 1 of slickdeals, never call (or email in this case).

    Wait, what forum is this?

    As someone whom runs a store that has been "slickdeal"'d in the past, and as a frequent member, I know what kind of volume that (and the 100s of other websites that posted this deal) can generate. I am sure more the 10 million people had the potential to see this deal, and bought these iPads. You have no worries. They are gone and not coming back in stock at those store. You missed out.





    kim kardashian and kris humphries. Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries
  • Kim Kardashian, Kris Humphries



  • WinterMute
    Feb 14, 02:40 PM
    I'm hoping mymemory's post is tongue in cheek, as edesignuk has been, to date, exemplary in his duties, without losing that sense of humour we all know and expect.

    The mods here have done a great job in making MacRumors the most friendly and useful forum site I know of, and I hope us n00bie mods can carry on that work.

    If everyone stayed within the rules, our job would be easy, but we have rules to observe too, and that is going to make us unpopular with some individuals some of the time.

    It's OK, it's part of the job as far as I'm concered, I know I'm helping a forum that has been a great place to hang out over the years, and I know the other mods, mini or otherwise, feel the same.

    Thanks for all your comments, helpful or otherwise, it shows what this place means to us.





    Mmarzex
    Sep 5, 11:27 PM
    Mine.

    Could I please have a link for that.

    Here is mine.
    http://cl.ly/339905165707a94aa406/content (http://cl.ly/339905165707a94aa406)





    bozs13
    Apr 7, 08:51 AM
    Grow up! :rolleyes:

    Are you calling jailbreaking a "kid" activity?





    bousozoku
    Feb 14, 07:36 PM
    In hindsight, I think I may have been high on Vegemite when I posted this. On that note, I'm gonna go eat some Vegemite.

    Could we use that on some of the bad users? I've heard that it can also be used as road and roof patch. :p





    irun5k
    Sep 27, 01:58 AM
    My $10 a month ($120 a year) web hosting account has 170 (thats right, 170!) gig of storage, something like hundreds of email accounts, php, ssh access, mysql, more, more and more.

    True, it doesn't do all the fancy stuff that .mac does with sync'ing and so forth. But that isn't my point. My point is that we should expect more, much more for $100 a year because web hosting providers are able to make a profit by offering much more. If the users demand it Apple will come around. But not if people keep paying for the service as-is. So they upgraded the webmail client- great. The eagle really took a ***** today didn't it?





    steve2112
    Jan 13, 07:14 PM
    Two points:

    1. I agree about the electrics, to an extent. Years ago, my old man bought an '88 Jetta, and it had two main problems - the electrical systems were horrible, and the body was not properly galvanized. It rusted before our eyes (hole in the floor after just 5 years) and most of the major electrical subsystems needed replacement within 5 years. However, it's worth noting that the Mexican-built VWs and the German-made VWs are quite different in quality. I may be wrong, but I believe that US-market GTIs are still made in Germany, and are the most reliable of the bunch. Several other VW-owning friends of mine have experienced a couple electrical gremlins here or there, but in terms of quality I'd still put VW's cars over the American Big Three for the most part. The interiors especially were superior.

    2. Funny that you point out FIAT as a bringer of quality to Chryselr...Chrysler must be pretty bad if that's the case, as FIAT has a reputation for making sensationally unrealiable cars. I'll concede that they have improved dramatically in the last ten years, but you know what I mean. For me, the best thing about FIAT's new relationship with Chrysler will be the arrival of FIATs in the USA and access to FIAT's small car (particularly diesel - fingers crossed) technology.



    I consider myself a bit of an automotive enthusaist, and I distinguish between autos that are intended to be appliances(Camry/Accord/Corolla/Minivans/basic Pickups etc etc) versus autos that are intended to be driven by enthusiasts.

    The Jetta was always kind of borderline between the two categories, but the VR6 and turbo models were definitely budget enthusiast cars. The same could be said about the Passat as a luxury car. With the new versions, I think they are decidely more "appliance" and less "driver's car".



    I had a coworker a couple of years ago who had a Jetta with similar problems. She cursed it every day. There does seem to be a big difference think you are correct about the GTI. I think all the recent problems have shocked the American brands into action, but I wonder if it will stick. Ford has especially been on a roll. They finally wised up and decided to bring their European models to the US.

    As for Fiat/Chrysler: I realize Fiat has had issues in the past (Fix It Again, Tony!) but they have improved. The 500 did win European car of the year a couple of years ago, after all. I think more than anything, they have given an influx of cash and permission to upgrade products. Like I said, under Daimler and Cerebus, they were ignored and neglected. The new V6 and current redesigns were already in the works, but Fiat just gave some money to speed up things. They seem to be headed in the right direction, but then again, Chrysler has the most up and down history in the business. Fiat CEO Sergio Marchionne seems to be a good car exec and seems to be making good decisions.

    I'm an enthusiast as well. I've had 3 straight Mazdas because they have been reliable, affordable, but still fun to drive. The first gen Mazda 6 is probably the most fun I have had driving a FWD car. Sadly, like VW, they seem to have lost their way chasing the mainstream. The second gen 6 got much bigger and heavier, and seems to have lost its sporting nature. And I can no longer get it with a V6 and manual transmission. I may have bought my last Mazda.