Monday, June 6, 2011

facebook mark zuckerberg house

facebook mark zuckerberg house. Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook
  • Mark Zuckerberg: Facebook



  • jrko
    Apr 17, 05:40 AM
    running a carbon copy cloner run of my itunes 1.3Tb library to its matching backup, a first run of time machine backup to another drive and checking for artwork in itunes - its making a steady 50 deg which aint bad for a machine with a 90% load





    facebook mark zuckerberg house. Facebook CEO Mark ZuckerBerg#39;s
  • Facebook CEO Mark ZuckerBerg#39;s



  • Xavier
    Nov 20, 12:20 PM
    Come on iPhone! I have been wanting to get a new phone, and if this is as cool as it appears, then i might have to empty my wallet





    facebook mark zuckerberg house. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg
  • Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg



  • MacRumors
    Apr 30, 07:07 PM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/30/mobileme-to-castle-icloud-upgrade-in-mac-os-x-lion/)


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/30/200327-castle.jpg




    facebook mark zuckerberg house. mark zuckerberg house 02 Mark
  • mark zuckerberg house 02 Mark



  • garren_bagley
    Oct 31, 09:13 AM
    You won't get any confusion until the G3 comes out.



    more...


    facebook mark zuckerberg house. mark zuckerberg house rent
  • mark zuckerberg house rent



  • mvc
    Aug 16, 08:23 PM
    if you kiss that frog maybe it will turn into a G5 :rolleyes:





    facebook mark zuckerberg house. Mark Zuckerberg House Palo
  • Mark Zuckerberg House Palo



  • RCubed
    Apr 10, 05:07 AM
    We had another photomeet with a local forum today!
    All I took were EVOs!

    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5026/5605158363_6f3291697b_m.jpg
    Click for pre-edit + Higher Res (www.flickr.com/photos/rcubedphotography/5605158363/)
    http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4107/5605158439_310005a89f_m.jpg
    Click for pre-edit + Higher Res (www.flickr.com/photos/rcubedphotography/5605158439/)
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5305/5605740228_c5074d24b2_m.jpg
    Click for pre-edit + Higher Res (www.flickr.com/photos/rcubedphotography/5605740228/)
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5027/5605740308_8872209d04_m.jpg
    Click for pre-edit + Higher Res (www.flickr.com/photos/rcubedphotography/5605740308/)
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5183/5605740364_76324724bb_m.jpg
    Click for pre-edit + Higher Res (www.flickr.com/photos/rcubedphotography/5605740364/)

    Enjoy!



    more...


    facebook mark zuckerberg house. Mark Zuckerberg#39;s house.
  • Mark Zuckerberg#39;s house.



  • Zman3001
    Oct 10, 05:09 PM
    I'd rather pay and get upgrades than have the developer abandon the app because it isn't profitable to do anymore free updates. What should Loren do when everyone that will buy Tweetie already has it? Develop updates out of the goodness of his heart?

    The app store has a problem, and that's the amount of crap and cheapness of that crap. It drives the price of everything down. Factor in that ALL upgrades are free and you have a major problem for devs. You can sell an app once to each user, at next to nothing cost, and that's all you get. Yes, initially it's good when you're selling 100K apps a week but what happens when everyone's bought your app? The app store has a sustainability problem, and it will soon rear it's ugly head.

    Compare it to desktop software where even the most basic apps cost $10+ and all upgrades are paid.

    I'm quite happy to pay Loren �1.79 every 8-12 months for his work on Tweetie because frankly it's amazing and �1.79 is pretty much nothing.

    The problem with most whambulance drivers such as yourself is pretty much the same problem with society at large. You only care about yourself and what you can get for yourself regardless if it's at the expense of others. You have no social responsibility. People's inability to look past their own nose and care about others is really quite pathetic. You don't care if Loren gets paid for his work, or for a sustainable app store. Rather you simply care for how cheaply you can get apps and updates. The self-centredness, the "me me me"-ness of society has become quite a problem IMO.

    Okay! If you care so much about others, well, I need to pay off my law school loans. It will be better for the world as I am planning on being a top notch criminal prosecutor, and plan to put a LOT of criminals away. This will, in some way shape or form, benefit you in the not so distant future. So, in order to make this happen, I need YOU to send me some money!! Surely, as you have said, people need to care about others. Its time to do your part! I'll PM you my address and how to make the check out. Thanks so much for your deep caring of others!

    (See, thats your logic being taken for its word quite literally, doesn't quite work does it.) (Although, if you do actually say yes, I would be quite flabbergasted, eating crow for a while, and very grateful.)





    facebook mark zuckerberg house. Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook
  • Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook



  • Chrysaor
    Oct 9, 08:55 PM
    Its a nice app, but way overrated.



    more...


    facebook mark zuckerberg house. Facebook CEO Mark ZuckerBerg#39;s
  • Facebook CEO Mark ZuckerBerg#39;s



  • Twinkie
    Feb 9, 02:51 PM
    Has anyone any experience of running Xara on Virtual PC ? If so, does it install and run ok, or is it like shovelling treacle?It runs. That's about all that can be said for it.

    If you're just doing really basic stuff, it isn't too bad. But once you get in to motion or lighting effects, it bogs down.

    I'd imagine it would depend a bit on your system... though, I can't say I've noticed a massive difference in VPC between my Powerbook 1.0 and my PowerMac DP 1.8.





    facebook mark zuckerberg house. Facebook founder Mark
  • Facebook founder Mark



  • morespce54
    Jul 27, 12:55 PM
    Well..
    I'd like to see BR players or HD-DVD players becoming standard at right price just like DVD players.
    However, I don't see BR or HD-DVD as my backup media.
    I'd rather use several external hard disk due to cheap price/ gig and easy of use.

    I wonder how long does it take to burn a BR (or HD-DVD) with that new version of Toast
    :rolleyes: :confused: :D

    It use to be more than an hour for burning a DVD (x1) of 4 GB...
    :rolleyes:



    more...


    facebook mark zuckerberg house. mark zuckerberg house oprah.
  • mark zuckerberg house oprah.



  • maclaptop
    May 1, 08:59 PM
    .mac then mobile me, now castle.
    Change, again. ugh. Let's hope it's free this time!

    Steve will go on and on about how revolutionary it is, then inform us its only $29.00 per month on a one year contract.

    First my address was @mac.com, then @me.com,

    I'm not about to sign up for @screwed.com





    facebook mark zuckerberg house. Mark Zuckerberg#39;s House in
  • Mark Zuckerberg#39;s House in



  • DefBref
    May 5, 03:43 AM
    You've copied some apps of her itunes account onto your ipad, either buy them again on your own account, delete them, or live with it.



    more...


    facebook mark zuckerberg house. Mark#39;s new home in Palo Alto
  • Mark#39;s new home in Palo Alto



  • monke
    Dec 14, 11:03 PM
    Just a quick one I threw together.





    facebook mark zuckerberg house. Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg#39;s
  • Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg#39;s



  • Dorfdad
    Nov 26, 11:57 AM
    no one?



    more...


    facebook mark zuckerberg house. Facebook Mark Zuckerberg house
  • Facebook Mark Zuckerberg house



  • kironin
    Apr 7, 06:31 PM
    I've been getting "Call Failed" on about 25% of my phone call attempts since 4.3.1. It's really, really annoying.

    I know several people that have upgraded and suddenly have lots of dropped calls and failed call attempts.





    facebook mark zuckerberg house. Facebook billionaire Mark
  • Facebook billionaire Mark



  • hayesk
    Apr 7, 11:14 AM
    I Will Still Jailbreak Apple....don't waste your time!:)

    They don't care.



    more...


    facebook mark zuckerberg house. Mark Zuckerberg The house in
  • Mark Zuckerberg The house in



  • ten-oak-druid
    Apr 20, 10:56 PM
    Really stop lying to yourself. Android is a powerful mobile OS that can be adapted to many situations. Its not going anywhere for a while. Kindle will not outsell it as kindles direct competition the Nook (an android device). Android will save people money in the future. Why right your own set of code for a cash register when you just build it on top of android.

    It will be a shocker for you when it happens.





    facebook mark zuckerberg house. facebook mark zuckerberg
  • facebook mark zuckerberg



  • davidjacobs21
    Mar 11, 02:24 PM
    Isnt willowbrook closed becasue of flooding?





    facebook mark zuckerberg house. Mark Zuckerberg#39;s Private
  • Mark Zuckerberg#39;s Private



  • Popeye206
    Apr 7, 09:01 AM
    Are you calling jailbreaking a "kid" activity?

    No... not at all. But I think it's a choice and it's silly to complain about it when you know updates may or will break the JB. Patches and updates are needed and common. So why complain every time a patch comes out and make silly acquisitions that Apple is just messing with the JB community.





    cecildk9999
    Jan 12, 08:46 AM
    I always enjoy watching the keynotes; Steve is an engaging speaker, and did a great demo for the new iPhone. I was waffling between the 'good' and 'missing something' choice on the poll, since I really wanted to find out more about stuff I could actually buy (Airport Express, iWork, etc.), but they Keynote was good for what it concentrated on. Ultimately, it just needs to be an exercise in patience, as I have good feelings about what 2007 will ultimately bring. And since I'm locked in to another year of T-Mobile, I won't even start to consider an iPhone until 08 (although that won't stop me from going in to play with one sometime this summer! :D ).





    vniow
    Dec 23, 07:00 PM
    I'm a switcher of two types.
    Read on.

    I've been a PC owner and builder ever since I built up a 233Mhz Cyrix from scratch years ago. It's been upgraded a few times and I've been satisfied with it up to now.

    But then I saw the Cube.

    For some reason I developed a little obsession over that cute little computer and attempted to learn all I could about it.

    One thing led to another and before you knew it, I was deep in Apple-land and I didn't even realize it.
    At that time I had Win98 on my PC and it was notoriously crash happy. I then read about MS's latest OS (XP) which was supposed to be a lot more stable so I got it.
    And then my eyes were opened.

    I never liked the idea of activation so I spend many wasted hours trying (and succeding) to crack it.
    It ended up being a very reliable and stable OS, but as time went on, I learned more and more about MS's policies and became more uncomfortable with the idea of using one of their products daily.

    So I decided to check out Linux.

    After many failed attempts at getting the most basic of things working under Mandrake 8.2, I ended up wiping it and going back to XP.

    A few months later a 300Mhz Blueberry iBook came up for sale right here on MR. I talked to my parents about it and they agreed that it would be a good investment to have when I move out. So I bought my first Mac! (still Cubeless)
    But I wasn't done with my PC yet.

    I had learned of this company called Lindows.com that was attempting to run Windows software on Linux. Interested, I looked up as much info as I could and decided to give it a shot after 2.0 was released.
    My CD arrived in the mail and I installed it on a seperate hard drive and gave it a whirl. It was still a bit unstable, but much more usable than Mandrake.

    I decided to wait until the final version came out to experiment with it again and I just got the 3.0 CDs in the mail a few days ago and I can now say I am on my way to becoming 100% MS free.

    If it weren't for a couple of niche things, I would competely wipe XP from my hard drive and happily use Lindows and OSX.





    joueboy
    Nov 19, 02:27 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

    Finally TJMaxx finally got the attention they wanted without spending thousands of dollars in advertising.





    Mitthrawnuruodo
    Feb 14, 07:56 AM
    Congrats to all new mods and minis alike... ;)

    With better cover around the world, and a few more moderating eyes hopefully spam and bad behaviour will be dealt with even faster than it has been.





    AP_piano295
    May 6, 01:51 AM
    nope; that was japan's propaganda to justify the attack but it's a fantasy. The embargo was in response to japanese military invasions in asia and its alliance with nazi germany. WW2 had already started in europe before the embargo against the japanese was put in place.

    In what way does this change the issue? Japan needed oil we refused to give it to them, if America had been in their position odds are we would have done the same. It seems to me that by world standards the war was perfectly justified.

    Not that war is ever justified but I fail to see how the Japanese are/were any worse than any other invading army which has ever existed.

    War is only a "bad" or "illegal" thing it seems when it's happening to you. When its happening all over someone else...well the btastards deserved it.