Friday, March 11, 2011

Steal this Idea*: Window Jewelry Organizer

Its Friday (yippee!) - time for another Steal this Idea* feature - a tiny show of appreciation for a well executed tutorial. Today's feature comes from a new to me blog, The Borrowed Abode.



She turned something bound for the trash into a fabulous jewelry organizer. (You might remember my attempt at jewelry organization ages ago but mine is sad and pathetic in comparison)

She started off with this:



And ended up with this:



Such a great idea. I just so happen to have a little stash of old windows myself so expect to see me blatantly ripping this idea off for my own purposes. Check out all the details for this project at A Borrowed Abode.

postscript:
*When I say steal, I really mean borrow nicely and give proper credit!
**If you have an idea/tutorial you would like me to consider for a feature, email me. I'd love to see!