Thursday, March 3, 2011

Memory Lane: 4 years of March

I've said it before but its hard to believe I've been blogging for 4 years now. Where does the time go? One of the best things about blogging is its like having a diary you can look back on. So I thought it might be fun to take a look back and see what I was doing around this time each year. Wanna see?

In March of 2007 we just purchased the limestone but hadn't sold our other house so we could start the renovation. We spent a lot of weekends doing demo projects and putting around the house. Thats when we stumbled upon the inside of the medicine cabinet.


By March of 2008 we had finished the renovation, moved in and managed to get a shower curtain and shelf hung in the second floor hall bathroom. It was good enough to call it done back then and I have done almost nothing to it since.

One more year ticked by before I finished getting the guest room into something decent looking. Aside from being a slow decorator in general, I was on a budget so that meant a lot of reuse of things I had laying around.
HallwayTable5
And then last year I tried to get the house more organized by using this little corner of the hallway as a mail center using some flea market and hardware store finds.

Thanks for taking a trip down memory lane with me.