Friday, February 4, 2011

Steal this Idea*: Surprise Heart Cake

Its Friday (yippee!) - time for another Steal this Idea* feature - a tiny show of appreciation for a well executed tutorial.

Today's feature is a very special edition for all the lovebirds wondering how to celebrate St. V's without the cheese factor. Enter this simply amazing cake from i am baker.

Take one look at this...



Need I say more? A sweet surprise. She was kind enough to share exactly how she made sweet, sweet cake love over at her blog. And if you are wondering, i am baker is stuffed to the brim with amazing confections - Go check it out!

postscript:
*When I say steal, I really mean borrow nicely and give proper credit!
**If you have an idea/tutorial you would like me to consider for a feature, email me. I'd love to see!