Thursday, February 10, 2011

Had to have it!

When I saw this sitting on display at CB2, I just had to have it.


First spotted at Casa Sugar via Copy Cat Chic

At just $25, I like this just as much as the $135 Fornasetti pillows that inspired it.

And you know how Im a big fan of mixing high with low, right? We'll I just happen to have some real deal Fornasetti plates burning a hole in my proverbial pocket. I love them but I can't decide just where they should live. I can't wait to hang them!!

In other news, you may have noticed I installed a new commenting system on the blog. The upside is that I can respond to your comments directly and its easier to see the responses. The downside seems to be that its kind of slow. Would you mind testing driving it and letting me know if you think it a good trade off. Should I keep or scrap it? Im torn.