Friday, January 21, 2011

Junk Drawer Overhaul: Kate's Clutter free

Kate, better known as Centsational Girl needs no introduction. As you can plainly see, no overhaul is needed at her place. Her "junk" drawer looks like it was ripped from Real Simple. As if she wasn't impressive enough, now we find out she doesn't even have a messy spot! Let's take a peek at what's in her stash.

BrooklynLimestoneJunkDrawerOverhaul

Hi all. My junk drawer is located in my kitchen where I also store some favorite cookbooks, a basket for takeout menus, my phone book, recipe binder, and family binder.

cgjunkdrawercabinet

I keep mine very neat! My best tools are these two double layer drawer organizers I found at Bed Bath and Beyond several years ago.

junkdrawer1

They house everything from the everyday pens and tape, to those lesser used but 'need it right now!' things like safety pins and birthday candles.

junkdrawerleftsidejunkdrawerrightside
And that's how this busy mom and blogger stays sane and organized! Many thanks so much Stefani for including me in this fun series!
*****************
If you want to see more of Kate's organized life and beautiful home, make a visit to Centsational Girl.