Sunday, January 30, 2011

Inspired!

I know I said yesterdays post would be the last of junk drawer overhauls but I lied. After receiving a few emails and comments from readers who wanted to share how they organized, I just had to share.

BrooklynLimestoneJunkDrawerOverhaul

I think I've linked to them all below but Ive missed anything, don't hesitate to drop me a line.


And I can't forget to mention the fabulous guest posters who were kind enough to share how they organized their private spaces over the past two weeks. Thanks again to
Young House Love, Centsational Girl, House of Brinson, Honey We're Home, Stories of A2Z, So Haute, Simply Grove, Making it Lovely, Thrify Decor Chick and Tatertots & Jello for participating.

I hope you have all enjoyed the series - it will be back to normal here come tomorrow.