Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Brancholier

Inspired by a twiggy hanging contraption we spotted in a coffee shop, I wanted to add a little bit of woodland wonderland to the dining room for Christmas. A very sweet friend dragged a bunch of branches from their home in NJ to my doorstep for this very project.
ChristmasBrancholier11

ChristmasBrancholier12
I started off making a big rectangle and strung that to the center of the chandlier using fishing line.
ChristmasBrancholier10
Then I filled out with extra branches, using some battery operated lights and hung some glittered snowflakes over the table.
ChristmasBrancholier9ChristmasBrancholier7ChristmasBrancholier3ChristmasBrancholier4
ChristmasBrancholier1

Now I just have to finish decorating and get cooking. How is everyone doing on their holiday prep?