Friday, November 5, 2010

Steal this Idea*: LEB's posh paper tray

Its Friday (yippee!) - time for another Steal this Idea* feature - a tiny show of appreciation for a well executed tutorial. Today's know how comes from Linds of Everything LEB.

Trays are all the rage in decor now a days but they are kind of pricey considering what they are - just simple pieces of plastic or wood. So when I saw she had made a lovely little tray using just materials she had laying around, I knew it was a winner! Hard to believe that she started with this:

And with a little bit of paper, glue, paint, time and energy...

She made this:



File this under things I would have never thought to do in a million years. So clever! Not to mention its painted two of my favorite colors - aqua and gold! This idea could be used in so many ways! Love it.

Pretty fabulous right? Check out all the details at her blog.

postscript:
*When I say steal, I really mean borrow nicely and give proper credit!
**If you have an idea/tutorial you would like me to consider for a feature, email me. I'd love to see!