Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Freebie Christmas Card Mailing

Hard to believe that December is nearly here! My internal alarm is pinging me to get into high gear about my Christmas mailing. (I always make a promise to myself to finish before Dec 1 but that never happens). As you know, I tend to go one step further with my cards than most. Along with the greeting I send a little surprise. Last year it was screen printed tea towels, the year before retro bookplates - you get the idea. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the holidays.

I'm working on this years mailing now but in a fit of procrastination I worked up a freebie download for you to use (should you want to send out a little extra surprise to your friends and family this year).

BrooklynLimestoneChristmasMailing2 BrooklynLimestoneChristmasMailing1BrooklynLimestoneChristmasMailingWEB

Its a little self mailer just big enough to staple two bags of peppermint tea inside along with your personal greetings. Just seal with glue and drop in the mail. (In case you are wondering, peppermint tea smells just like Christmas!)

BrooklynLimestoneChristmasMailing4 BrooklynLimestoneChristmasMailing5BrooklynLimestoneChristmasMailing6

{ DOWNLOAD IT HERE }

Hope some of you can put it to good use. If you use my freeibe or you have your own unique twist on the holiday mailing idea, I would absolutely love to hear from you. Don't be shy - leave a comment here or drop me a line.