Monday, October 11, 2010

Welcome to the Freakshow...

With October nearly half over, I'm so woefully behind on Halloween decor, its almost scary. By now, my whole outdoor scene should be totally finished and ready to show you. I've had loads of distractions the last few weeks so I just haven't had time to finish up. Add that to the fact I'm really struggling with getting it to look just right in general. Send some inspiration lighting bolts my way, will ya? For now, a little bit of a sneak peak at this year's concept.


HalloweenDecor2010

Haunted Freakshow!

Hopefully it will all come together in my mind and I'll have more to show you soon. Until then, a flash back to what we've done the last two years:

On a positive note, I did finish my Halloween party invitations! Hooray! They are totally twisted and I hope you like them as much as I do. I'll be sharing photos later this week.

Tomorrow is my birthday so I'll be on blog silence for at least 36 hours :) See you again when I'm one year older.