Thursday, October 21, 2010

Some Perspective.

In case you were under the impression that I ONLY thought about Halloween all October, I wanted to share this photograph taken during our trip to Venice a little over a week ago.

FloodedRialtoCobblestones

We had an amazing time and this photo certainly captures a lot - the beautiful weather, the cliched gondolas, the flooded streets, the gorgeous architecture, the striking colors, the wearing effect all of the elements have on the city, etc..

And guess who snapped this photo? Mr. Limestone! Pretty good, huh? (I can't get him to guest post no matter how much I beg so this is as close you'll get to seeing something through his eyes.)

A proper recap of our trip is in the works - stay tuned for that. Hungry for a virtual trip? Stop by any of my previous travel posts.