Monday, October 18, 2010

Our brush with fame...

You will not believe where we were two Fridays ago? Go ahead, guess. You'll never believe it!

At the taping of the Nate Berkus show where Mr. Limestone and I are guests! Ok, we're only on screen for a minute but that still counts, people! We even got to sit in the green room, go to hair and makeup, the whole bit.



StefatNateShow

It was a total whirlwind. Earlier in the week one of the producers emailed asking if I would be interested in featuring a room in our house. (Of course!) Lots of back and forth and me wondering what I was going to wear later - it was all over by Friday afternoon.

And when I say whirlwind, I'm not joking. I think the nervousness went straight to my brain because I barely even remember what happened. I'm dying to see it air just so I can get a refresher. (Im almost afraid to tell people to watch for fear Ive made a total ass of myself! If so, please don't laugh too hard.)

I wish I was able to get a real photo with Mr. Nate to replace this crazy stalker photoshopped version I posted back in June ...


NateandMe

...but I had to run out and get to work so I didn't have time to beg for one.

In any case, it was a totally surreal, exciting and fun experience. Not sure when it will air but I'll make sure to let you know as soon as I know. (Rumor has it that its next Monday Oct 25) Thus ends our brush with fame.

ps: And as if standing next to Mr. Nate Berkus himself was not enough, I even got to meet Sherry and John of Young House Love.


JohnSherryStefatNateShow

In case you are wondering, they are just as sweet and charming as you'd expect.