Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween Invitation Reveal: Come one, Come all...

It is time for this years Halloween invitation reveal. I don't think it quite tops last years Creature Survival Kit but I don't know if I'll ever top that one! That said, I'm loving how this years version turned out. It's a little (ok, a lot!) more twisted than last years, but works well with the turn of the century sideshow look I'm going for.

HalloweenInvite2010A

Meet Ernesto and Anselmo (the worlds smallest siamese twins!) - one of the many attractions at Finest Freaks Brooklyn.

HalloweenInvite2010CHalloweenInvite2010G
HalloweenInvite2010D

The little "specimen" jar has a two sided tag attached. One side introduces the twins and the other side reads:

Come one, come all,
for only one night.
You'll marvel and gasp
at our shocking sights.
Oddities of nature,
all on display.
Come see for yourself
on Halloween day.
HalloweenInvite2010KHalloweenInvite2010L

I finally dropped them in the mail this Saturday so our guests should have them by now. Hope they get a kick out of them.