Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fab Halloween Freebies

Last year I offered up a free Halloween Toe Tag invitation download. I want to make a fun freebie download for this years celebrations but haven't had any genius ideas yet. (If you have any requests, let me know)

My lack of imagination notwithstanding, there are quite a few fabulous freebies all over the web that deserve a mention.


Case in point, Blush Printables made up simple yet spooky cupcake flags thats free for the taking. Download them here.


And then there is this easy but haunting eyeball cutout idea courtesy of the Graphics Fairy that I absolutely love! Download it here.

And I can't forget the queen of Halloween, Martha Stewart. You can download these simple candy jar labels that helped make this fab display. Download them here.

Have you shared some Halloween downloads I missed (or used any of these in your entertaining)? I'd love to see them.