Monday, October 4, 2010

Countdown to Halloween: You are Invited

A quick check of the calendar and there is just 27 days until Halloween! Im working on this years projects - the first on the list being the party invitation.



I don't think it can top last year's Creature Survival Kit invitation but I hope its just as much of a treat for our guests to find in their mailboxes.

I'm putting the final touches on this years mailing now. More on those later. But until then, I wanted to share some other fabulous invitations I found on flickr. See, I'm not the only one who goes all out for All Hallows Eve.

Fab Halloween Party Invites
1. Halloween Party 2007 invite, 2. Interior Pumpkin Carving Invite, 3. Halloween party invites,
4. Halloween Party (1975), 5. Halloween Invitation 2009, 6. annual thrill...;),
7. CPC Halloween Ball Invitation, 8. Save the Date Dark Halloween Graphic,
9. Halloween Party Invite, 10. halloween party invitation, 11. CPC Halloween Ball Invitation 2007,
12. halloween invitations 2

And if you are looking for an easy way to throw your own Halloween bash, feel free to use my toe tag invitation download I shared last year.

**Do you have a Halloween project that you'd like to share? I'll be doing Halloween themed posts all month long and I'd love to have some of you join me. Email me if you'd like your project to be featured. **