Friday, September 17, 2010

Steal this Idea*: Linen Pinboard

Its Friday (yippee!) - time for another Steal this Idea* feature - a tiny little show of appreciation for a well executed tutorial. Today's know how comes from Bethany of b*spoke.

You might remember her from her previous guest appearances here but I think this might be my fav.

Bethany started by recreating a pretty but pricey item from a store we all know and love - this linen pinboard. Not only did she she do that on the super cheap with minimal effort but she added her own little twist of personality to bring it to another level.

How can you not love that?? You can see the whole step by step on Bethany's blog here.

postscript:
*When I say steal, I really mean borrow nicely and give proper credit!
**If you have an idea/tutorial you would like me to consider for a feature, email me. I'd love to see!