Thursday, August 26, 2010

Who is ready for October?

As the curtains close on August, my absolute favorite time of year is almost here. Specifically, October. Why is October my favorite? Let me count the ways...


October in NYC is just perfect.


October is the month I celebrate my birthday. And yes, I still insist on making a big deal of it. Check out what we did for the big 3-0 here!

TimesSquare_Diffusewalkingintosunset
October is also the month Mr. L and I tied the knot. If you want to see how it went down, check out the recap here and here.

CandlesBurningLow
And of course, October just happens to hold the most fun holiday - Halloween. Yep, Im getting ready for it. Are you? Check out Halloween's past: 2009 party ; 2009 decor ; 2009 invitation; 2008 decor.

What are you looking forward to this fall?