Friday, July 9, 2010

Guest Post: Emily's Yellow & Black Bathroom Update

Today I'm welcoming back Emily A. Clark to fill in while I'm away. If you don't already know her well from her great blog, then you might recall her beautiful bedroom from the last time she visited me. I asked for more and she was kind enough to share how she updated her guest bathroom. Take it away Emily...



While I've tried to give a little attention to each room in our house since moving in 1 1/2 years ago, I have to admit that our guest bath had been seriously neglected.

Before:

With intentions to go with a neutral, light gray palette, I somehow got a wild hair when it was time to paint and went with this instead:

Benjamin Moore "Marblehead Gold"


And, the finished product:
Besides painting, my updates included a DIY fabric roller shade, a white shower curtain from Target, and a mirror from HomeGoods.


Many thanks to Stefanie for allowing me to share this litte transformation. For more of my decorating adventures, drop by my blog.