Monday, June 21, 2010

Fourth of July Freebie Download

As you may have read me mention before, I heart fireworks. Completely mesmorized by them. So it should come as no surprise I'm looking forward to the festivities in a few weeks.

We aren't throwing a party but I know many of you are. I've seen some fabulously styled celebrations photos in magazines lately and that got me in the mood to do a freebie. Just a little kitchy BBQ menu / invite / sign ready to display all the goodies you'll have on offer.

Download it here.

If you are looking for an easy to make (aka: even an idiot like me didn't ruin it!), give the blueberry buckle recipe I blogged about last year. It was yummy.

Hope some of you can make good use of it. I'd love to know if you do.


***Want more free stuff? Check out my some of my past freebie downloads: paint storage labels, love is all around mini poster, turkey menus, halloween toe tag invite and labels, victorian chair pattern, and a one day tourist guide to Brooklyn.***