Friday, June 18, 2010

Currently Obsessed with: AirBnB

Little did I know (until I saw it featured on a cup of jo) there is a website that combines my love of real estate and travel in one neat little package. Hello airbnb. Ok, the company name isn't very catchy but the service has me transfixed.

Of course I've seen home vacation rental sites before but I've never found them appealing for a myriad of reasons - poor navigation, bleh rentals, no pricing, etc. This company has done a good job at fixing that so I'm hooked. The best part of all is that they have some really stylish pads for oogling, er research purposes.

Don't believe me? Check out this pad in Sydney, Australia.


Or this place in Paris.



Or this one for anyone who might be traveling to Brooklyn (if so, don't forget to check out my one day guide to the borough), you can stay at this couple's pad.



I don't know who these people are but I'm kind of in love with their homes. I don't know how they manage to let total strangers in. They are obviously much calmer and collected then me.
Hope you are all having a great Friday! Up for next week is more on the shore place and a blog tag sale.